Confirmation and advance payment
- Registration must be made in writing by registration form or email. Participants under the age of 18 require the signature of a parent or their guardian.
- Registration is binding for the Participant upon receipt by FuerteXperience; the written confirmation is binding for FuerteXperience.
- Upon receipt of the confirmation 15% of payment is due to secure the booking. The remainder must be paid 7 days before arrival.
- If payment is not made within 7 days before arrival, FuerteXperience may send a reminder after which FuerteXperience is entitled to cancel the contract and charge cancellation fees to the amount.
Changes in booking or cancellation must be made in writing. In such case Participant is obliged to pay a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees are calculated according to the cost on the invoice as follows:
- Up to 7 days before arrival / start date: Full refund
- After 7 days but before arrival / start date: Full refund, less the costs incurred by FuerteXperience.
- After start: No refund.
The date of receipt of cancellation determines the calculation of the cancellation fee. Participant can’t provide a suitable substitute or rearrange booking before commencing the journey. In such case a fee of EUR XYZ is due.
Services and information on services
- The services listed on the print media or on FuerteXperience website are included in the price.
- Additional agreements require explicit confirmation by FuerteXperience. If deemed necessary FuerteXperience reserves the right to make changes after confirmation without greatly affecting the whole spectrum of services.
Cancellation by FuerteXperience
- Should FuerteXperience not be able to hold activities due to an act of nature beyond its control FuerteXperience decides whether the reservation will be compensated (in form of a voucher, repetition at a different time or a refund) or not. The voucher or refund has the package price value. The participant must, though, be informed about the cancellation of the activity immediately.
Cancellation due to lack of attendance
- In general, there is a minimum level of attendance of 1 Participants for activities. This may vary according to the services offered which can be found on our website. FuerteXperience reserves the right to cancel the contract at the latest one week before commencing if the minimum level of attendance has not been reached. Fees already paid will be reimbursed immediately.
Termination of contract due to exceptional circumstances
- In the event of an activity not being executed due to an act of nature beyond control (such as pandemic, storm, catastrophe, or war etc.) or any other unacceptable source of danger for participant, FuerteXperience reserves the right to cancel the contract immediately. Fees already paid will be reimbursed less costs incurred by FuerteXperience.
- Continuous disturbance caused by Participant in which the group harmony is greatly disrupted, or danger is caused to any person can lead to FuerteXperience terminating the contract without consultation with parent/guardian. In such case Participant will be excluded from any further participation.
- Further, possession of any kind of weapon or illegal drugs as well as consumption of illegal drugs is not tolerated. If Participant is not cooperative FuerteXperience reserves the right to exclude Participant from all further activities and cancel the contract without consulting parent/guardian. Any consequential costs are borne by Participant. The FuerteXperience staff is authorised to secure and destroy any weapons and illegal drugs. In this case Participant renounces his rights to possession of these items. The return journey is at the expense of Participant.
Liabilities, retainer, period of limitation
- If the journey is not provided as agreed, Participant only has right of implied warranty of remedy, reduction of payment, cancellation of contract and compensation if Participant himself reports insufficiencies or inconsistencies during the stay.
- The participant can only resolve the insufficiencies or inconsistencies by himself or in the case of great insufficiency terminate the contract if FuerteXperience has been given an adequate deadline to find a remedy in advance. A deadline is not required if a remedy is not at all possible or is declined by FuerteXperience or if Participant demands an immediate resolution or cancellation due to special circumstances.
- Any insufficiencies or inconsistencies will be noted by the local staff. Should the local staff not be within reach or if a manager is not included in the stay Participant may contact FuerteXperience directly.
- It is not sufficient to make a complaint to the local agent.
- Any claims are to be made at the registered office of FuerteXperience within one month after end of contract. It is not sufficient to make a claim at the local tourist office. After expiration of the deadline a claim can only be made if Participant was not to blame for the delay.
- Claims can only be made by Participant himself. Assignment of the claim is not acceptable.
- FuerteXperience takes utmost care and responsibility that all travel preparations as well as choice of partners and staff together with all services rendered are up to standard and in accordance with the contract. Nevertheless, FuerteXperience cannot be held responsible for accidents, possible obstruction of traffic or any consequential costs caused herein.
- Damages caused by the participant will be charged to the participant.
- Participant’s entitlement to resolution, reduction, compensation, or any other contractual claims are limited to one year after end of contract. Any other compensation not referring to injury of life, body or health is limited to six months after coming to the attention of Participant.
Participating in an activity is exclusively at the client’s own risk. Cycling, hiking, or surfing on public roads and off-road or many types of trails with different inclinations, and beaches with different conditions always involve some risks. The client is aware of the risks in relation to his capabilities and considers the risks before participating.
During the activity, the participant is in the care of trained staff or has a contact person on site whose instructions are to be always followed. The participant is responsible for adhering to the traffic rules and for his safety, as well as for wearing protective equipment that we provide (bike helmet, adequate shoes, wetsuit, etc.).
The participant acknowledges that they are not insured by FuerteXperience, and the participant is responsible for any damage that they cause to themselves or a third party while using the services of FuerteXperience.
Insurance and travel documents
We recommend that Participants take on insurance for baggage, travel cancellation, and/or international medical care!
By booking the participants confirms that all participants can attend sporting activities such as swimming, biking, hiking, etc.
Any sporting activities take place at their own risk. FuerteXperience office must be informed of possible restrictions or disagreements in writing.
Use of photographs/data/data privacy protection
The participant consents to FuerteXperience taking photographs during the events and sports activities and to use these for promotional purposes. Consent can be withdrawn in writing at any time.
The participant consents to FuerteXperience using the collected personal data of the Participant (base data) for marketing and marketing research purposes. FuerteXperience pledges that the data collected from participants will be stored according to data protection and media law regulations. The data will be kept in confidence. The participant can withdraw consent in writing at any time. If Participant withdraws consent the personal data will not be used.
Information on the Website
The photographs presented on FuerteXperience Website illustrate prevailing conditions at that point in time. In the meantime, conditions may have changed. Photographs of the accommodation are only exemplary and cannot be taken as guaranteed.